Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The 100th Day...

I've been thinking a lot lately,
Yes, Thinking of you almost everyday,
Until I nearly lost count of the 100th day,
And tomorrow... is that the 100th day. 

Thinking of seeing you again in my dream tonight. 
Like how Zing told me she dreamt of you walking by. 
Recalling back to the dream I dreamt of when I slept right beside you and held your hands tight. 
In that dream, you were wearing the pink blouse and a blue long pant.
With that smile on your face...
Waving goodbye to me before you disappeared. 

I hope you will come into my dreams again.
And tell me you are doing fine. 
Tell me, you love me too. 
Tell me more like how you usually do, before you wave goodbye and walk away. 

I know i've been hoping too much. 
I know I've been thinking of you too much. 
I know that, but with this little hope, I hope God will grant my prayer.
That is to be able to see you and to be with you again for one last time in my dream tonight. 

I really miss you. 
You know I do. 
You know we all do. 
And we always will. 
For we all know, you miss us too.
I love you, mama.  

No comments: